Searsol Summer Camp - July 17th - 21st
Find out more
New term of Searsol’s after school touch typing courses for children starting 26 thJan 2017
A course specifically designed to teach touch-typing to children in a class room environment with a trained tutor.
Course location: Mounttown Community Centre,
Course Time: Thursday 3.15 or 4.15pm
Do you want your child to learn how to touch type in a classroom environment with a qualified instructor?
Searsol has been offering touch typing courses since 2008. We have a very high success rate for children to learn how to touch type. Why not bring your child along for the first session for free.
If you want to book your child for a free trial please click here to contact Searsol. Our courses run from September to June and following the school term.
You can join at any time as it is a self-paced course.
Alternatively, you can ring Jackie on 086-3780842 and we provide you with all the information you require over the phone.
Searsol after school typing courses offer your child the following:
- Qualified instructors with years of experience teaching children how to touch type.
- Qualified instructors that are garda vetted with child protection.
- Students work at their own pace.
- Speedskin cover is used so students don’t look down at keyboards.
- Report available at the end of each of class to show how students are getting on.
- Praise and positivity are delivered throughout the course.
Join at any time! Self-paced course.
Mounttown Community Facilities
Lower Mounttown Road,Dun-Laoghaire, Co Dublin
Computer room: Training room
Course Tutor: Jackie Andrews
Contact number: 086-3780842
The course runs every Thursday and follows the school term:
3:15 – 4:15 pm
4:15 – 5:15 pm